High-powered online education & training resources tailored to Executive Chefs, eager to educate and train themselves and their kitchen brigade.
We provide a hub of online or blended delivery that can be accessed anywhere, anytime. As experienced chefs, we understand that with your demanding long hours and high intensity work schedule, you currently have limited time for Leadership Development, Employee Management and Organizational Effectiveness. Therefore we offer Training and Educational Resources carefully developed by chefs for chefs that are available as download and online training delivered to your kitchen office or comfort of your own home, wherever you are in the world.
In a nutshell, Martin Probst is the Managing Director of LEADING CHEF ACADEMY.
He is not interested in teaching you how to suck eggs and is convinced that you are a top banana if it comes to your cooking ability.
His mission is to add to your existing kitchen experience a blend of innovative LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT, EMPLOYEE MANAGEMENT & ORGANISATIONAL EFFECTIVENESS skills, so you can taste the success you deserve for all the hard work you put into your career over the years.
His vision is to connect modern chefs around the globe and take them to the next level with our online education & training solutions.
What has he done?
- Chef Apprenticeship in Switzerland
- Executive positions on Luxury Cruise Liners
- Chef de cuisine at Crown Melbourne
- Trainer & Assessor in Commercial Cookery and Management (Classroom and Workplace)
- Culinary Judge
- Licensed as one of the first ‘Technical Chef’ in Australia
- Advanced Diploma of Hospitality Management
- Diploma of Management
- Certificate lV in Training and Assessment
- Certified Culinary Judge, Word Association of Chefs Society ACF
- Diploma of Life Coaching
- Certified Business & Relationship Coach, IICS
- Certified Master Practitioner of NLP and Hypnotherapy
- Les Toques Blanches | Active Member and Team Leader for Education, Training & Development
- Spice Out | Board of Advisors[/accordion-item][/accordion]